jueves, 15 de agosto de 2013

Base Review

 Ok, this is my first time doing a base review so bare with me. This base is a really good town hall 8 base. I think that the only flaw would be your mine and pumps close to your town hall. They are going to attack your town hall so why give the enemy free loot? The triangular shape made with the mortars is really effective because they all shoot at the same time. Also I would never advise you to upgrade 3 things from the same side. You are very weak from the north. I would advise you to switch those buildings for some from the south. Another thing I would do is upgrade your air defense. If you could find a way to put them in the middle that would also be good. Thanks for sending in your base. I really like it.          



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario